Scenarios & Variants
- Outside the Feynman
- Optional Rules for decompression. Ever wonder what happens to those unfortunate marines that get blown out the window when some moron panic fires in the command pod?
- The Invasion of the Feynman
- If you always wanted to know how those aliens got aboard the Feynman in the first place, this is the scenario for you. And if anybody survives, it makes a perfect segue to the real game.
- The Magical Last Frontier
- It's a wild ride when the crew of the Vesuvius are flung backward in time to 10th-Century Earth. They think the superstitions of the villagers are their only worry, but they soon learn otherwise in these crossover rules for Shapeshifters.
- Last Frontier vs Insecta
- Or: "Honey, I Shrunk the Marines!" UNCMC Marines are tough, but
are they tough enough to go up against the monstrous denizens
of the Hive? Find out in these crossover rules for Insecta.
- V_MAP Vesuvius Incident Gameset
- Todd Zircher's V_MAP is "a freeware, bitmap manipulator for
Win95/NT. It's intended to aid PBEM (play by e-mail) gaming. By
allowing players and referees to work with a graphical interface, they
can spend more time playing with less chance that a typo will foil
their carefully laid plans." Download V_MAP plus the Vesuvius
Incident gameset, and play PBEM games aboard the USS
Feynman. (You will still need a copy of the game.)
Todd Zircher and V_MAP are not affiliated with Fat Messiah Games.
Main Page |
Product List |
How to Buy